low fat raw vegan sushi. Overt fat free, delicious.
- parsnip rice: parsnips chopped in food processor until rice consistency with small amount of cilantro and lime
- spread ‘rice’ on raw nori
- add mango, green onion, red pepper, cucumbers, carrot, sprouts, and green leaf lettuce
- wet the top end and start to roll gently from the bottom
- service with your chosen dipping sauce, I used a mango, green onion, chili sauce
I prefer parsnip rice over cauliflower rice, it is less messy and easier on your digestion with less smell and flavour.
I am so happy for the results of the Paleo Strawberry Plums Cheesecake I made… I was a bit scared of the “cheese” as is the first time I use cashews for it…but it tasted heavenly!!!
here is the recipe and Remember to Soak the Cashews a night before!
Paleo Strawberry Plums Cheesecake
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of dried apricot
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- a bit of salt.
Add all in the processor and press into a 24 cm diameter form. I lined the sides to it looks better :) check it here
Put in the freezer while making the “Cheese” Filling.
- 3 cups of cashews soaked from the night before
- 3/4 cup lemon juice or lime juice
- 3/4 cup Honey or agave or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut fat or oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Add all ingredients in the blender/processor and use a bit water if needed but I didn’t use a drop.
Add the mix over the crust and freeze until the Topping is ready.
- 200-250 gr frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of dried plums (or more if needed)
- Some fresh strawberries for decoration
Add the frozen berries and plums in the blender/processor until smooth and add over the “cheese filling”
Leave it in the freezer for about 3 hours to 5 hours and let it out 15-20 before serving. Add the fresh strawberries and ENJOY!
Legit, this is happening.
I’m 50 followers away from 9000. But fuck it, why wait?
I’ve seen people do give-aways for way less, and it made me feel guilty.
SO FINE. HAVE MY GUILT IN THE FORM OF GIFTS.
3 things. None of them are amazing beyond belief, so… Sorry it’s not a gift bag filled with…